The revolution of Timesheets Solutions
What is timesheets software? It is a compilation of data that an employer can use to track their employees’ work during a specific period (Zoho). Timesheet software does this automatically, leaving pen, paper, and error out of the equation. U.S. employers report they have to correct mistakes on 80% of the timesheets their employees submit (Tsheets). In contrast, when using our V-Clock add-on, a timesheets software solution, you can easily track:
- Clock-in/out of drivers and their activities.
- Register employee personal data, contract working hours, and wages.
- You can even add school off-days and holidays to facilitate staff management.
- V-clock go as far as allowing you to add personal calendars to register vacations, sick days, duties, and more!
Now, if you want to further up your school transportation department’s efficiency, you can integrate your V-Clock solution into your payroll system. With this synchronization of data, recurring tasks like calculating payments become both accurate and effortless.
What about booking different activity types?
The V-clock solution permits drivers to select what kind of activity they are punching in and generate the corresponding payments. At the end of the day, that is the purpose of technology, isn’t it?… DOING THE WORK FOR YOU!
Other benefits of these types of solutions include reduced time wastage. Time tracking systems will help you identify where and when time is being misused by drivers or your resources’. Having visibility of this data will help you make tweaks to improve the entire operation (Pacific Timesheets).
What about drivers adopting new technology designated to monitor and optimize their work?
Contrary to what you may think, drivers, appreciate the transparency that timesheets solutions (V-clock) bring with them. A study from (Tsheets) said that 95% of U.S. workers are glad to register their time, and 75% said it’s essential to do it accurately.
Yes, we know, budget is always an issue (especially during Covid). Be that as it may, that only makes a stronger case for technology like this. Why? Well, cutting down on inefficiencies, avoiding unnecessary overtime, and controlling time-theft/misuse will let you decide where your budget is spent rather than wondering where it went.
To wrap-up, what should you look for when buying your timesheets solution?
- Software that captures GPS information for clock-in/outs. This way, you guarantee employees are clocking in/out where they should!
- The ability to set thresholds and automatic notifications whenever they are close to being exceeded. Your software needs to help you stay on budget.
- The capacity of setting buffer times will grant drivers the faculty to start the clock before outside route hours to comply with pre/post-trip inspections.
- And finally, INTEGRATIONS! Make sure your system can talk to your
district’s payroll solution…