We're Hiring Software Developer
The candidate will focus on various development tasks as a Software Developer. Our goal is to continue to design powerful yet easy-to-use browser-based products. At TripSpark, you will enjoy the benefits of having flexibility in work hours and locations. The chosen candidate will experience working with a highly motivated and innovative team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or related fields.
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent communication skills working with internal clients and customers.
- Ability to produce quality work on time and self-motivated.
- Passionate about technology.
- ENGLISH LEVEL – INTERMEDIATE OR HIGHER.
- Minimum two years of experience working as a full-time software developer.
- Familiarity with data security concepts.
- Knowledge of Android and iOS Apps.
- UX/UI knowledge/experience.
- Write high-quality, secure, and maintainable code.
- Effectively debug existing code, regardless of who originally wrote it.
- Offer input into the design process, including specifications and improvements.
- Create unit tests, feature notes, and documentation for implemented features.
- Follow coding conventions and standards outlined by the team leader/manager.
- Undertake professional development activities to keep up with the latest technologies and new implementation methods.
- Fixed contract.
- All legal benefits under the Ecuadorian labor law.
- Remote work.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
Send your resume and attach a short audio file talking about yourself and your professional experience at firstname.lastname@example.org